- WP1. Project management. The project has a hierarchical management structure. The administrative management is performed by the project coordinator in collaboration with the Ministry of Education and Science. The technological management is performed by a Scientific and Technology Board. It consists of one representative from each CLaDA-BG center. The content and service management is done by a Project Board which consists of one representative of each consortium member.
- WP2. Construction of the technological infrastructure for CLaDA-BG. Establishment of a National Center of type A: CLaDA-BG-A. It will be established in IICT-BAS. CLaDA-BG-A will provide the necessary technical infrastructure for connection of CLaDA-BG infrastructure to European infrastructures: CLARIN-ERIC and DARIAH-ERIC. Also, it will provide remote access to content repositories, web service infrastructures, user identification and authorization services, registry services, etc. (see more in Infrastructure)
- WP3. Construction of a network of web-based data and technological services for Language Resources and Tools. Establishment of National Centers of type B: CLaDA-BG-B01. CLaDA-BG-B01 will be established within IICT-BAS. It will manage a set of basic language resources and tools for Bulgarian (BLaRK for Bulgarian) and access to state-of-the-art systems for Language Resources and Tools. (see more in Language Technologies)
- WP4. Construction of a network of web-based data and technological services for Cultural and Historical Heritage Data Collections and Technologies. Establishment of National Centers of type D: CLaDA-BG-D01, CLaDA-BG-D02, CLaDA-BG-D03.
CLaDA-BG-D01 will be established within IICT-BAS. It will provide a comprehensive set of technologies for 3D processing of CHH artifacts. This will include 3D scanning, 3D modeling and 3D printing.
CLaDA-BG-D02 will be established within IICT-BAS with the participation of all partners. It will provide services for conceptual modeling of CHH data. This will include Ontology and Linked Open Data for CHH, visualization and other access tools for CHH. The main goal is to establish the Bulgaria-centric Knowledge Graph. (See more in this publication)
CLaDA-BG-D03 will be established within Bulgariana initiative. It will provide services for long term preservation and access of CHH data collections. Existing data collections will be made available and aggregated in Europeana via the center. (see more in Culture and History Technologies)
- WP5. Creation and adaptation of Metadata Standards for language resources and tools, and CHH data collections. Establishment of a National Center of type C: CLaDA-BG-C01.
- WP6. Studying user needs. Use cases implementation. Establishment of a National Center of type K: CLaDA-BG-K01. (see more in Knowledge Centers)
CLaDA-BG-K01 will be established within IICT-BAS. A comprehensive set of courses and materials for master and PhD students will be provided, but also materials for the end users.
- WP7. Dissemination and exploitation of CLaDA-BG. (see more in Dissemination)